Planning a trip to Ethiopia this fall...14 days total, including travel time from US. Torn between an organized tour and independent travel for this one. Thoughts? Suggestions? Tour companies you've used before? Two 40 year olds will be traveling, so want to make sure we are in the right crowd. Would love to hike in the Simiens and hit Lalibela plus other sites. Any thoughts would be appreciaed
- 1 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 2 phone service
- 3 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 4 Living in Morocco.
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 7 Tanzania in 2014
- 8 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 11 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 15 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 17 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 18 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 19 Africa Safari
- 20 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 22 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 25 Morocco - private tour operators