I have been hearing that the only way to get cash in Mozambique is w/ a Visa card. Does anyone know if this can be a debit card, or does it have to be a credit card? Thanks!
Necessity of Visa card for Mozambique (and other countries?)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 3 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 6 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 7 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 8 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 9 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 10 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 11 Eilat to Petra
- 12 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 13 Cape Town Trip
- 14 Safaga activités
- 15 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 16 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 17 Jordan vacation
- 18 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 19 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 20 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 21 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 22 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 Egypt with Zahi Hawass
- 25 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda