Could anyone offer me any further advice on my honeymoon plans for next year. I had posted a previous message on which many of you had given some great advice, but it seems to have gone missing.
I was wondering am I trying to fit too much in? I had hoped for an extra night in Tarangire.
Is there too much travelling in the northern safari schedule?
I don't want to shorten the relaxation of the beach to finish.
I have considered cutting out Mahale which would be a crying shame but also solve a few problems with buget!
So far looking to go with Roys. Exclusive sarafi mainly mobile semi-luxury in private/special campsites with a nights lodge in Tarangire (any advice on which on??)
Price quoted ~$6000pp
rd July - Arrive in Arusha. Drive to Tarangire
4th July - Central Serengeti (via Olduvai Gorge and Shifting Sands)
5th July - Western Serengeti
6th July - Western Serengeti
7th July - Drive to Ngorongoro
8th July - Ngorongoro
9th July - Drive to Arusha. Overnight at Impala Hotel (BB)
10th July - Fly to Mahale. Greystoke Camp
11th July - Mahale
12th July - Mahale
13th July - Return to Arusha. Overnight at Impala Hotel (BB)
14th July - Fly to Zanzibar. Overnight in Stone Town (optional afternoon excurions - Stone Town Tour or Spice Plantation tour)
15th July - Drive to Matemwe Beach Village, overnight at Asali Suite (FB)
16th - 19th July - Matemwe Beach Village
20th July - Transfer to Zanzibar airport for flight to Dar es Salaam
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/endovex/
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 Buying merchandise
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 13 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June