Could anyone offer me any further advice on my honeymoon plans for next year. I had posted a previous message on which many of you had given some great advice, but it seems to have gone missing.
I was wondering am I trying to fit too much in? I had hoped for an extra night in Tarangire.
Is there too much travelling in the northern safari schedule?
I don't want to shorten the relaxation of the beach to finish.
I have considered cutting out Mahale which would be a crying shame but also solve a few problems with buget!
So far looking to go with Roys. Exclusive sarafi mainly mobile semi-luxury in private/special campsites with a nights lodge in Tarangire (any advice on which on??)
Price quoted ~$6000pp
rd July - Arrive in Arusha. Drive to Tarangire
4th July - Central Serengeti (via Olduvai Gorge and Shifting Sands)
5th July - Western Serengeti
6th July - Western Serengeti
7th July - Drive to Ngorongoro
8th July - Ngorongoro
9th July - Drive to Arusha. Overnight at Impala Hotel (BB)
10th July - Fly to Mahale. Greystoke Camp
11th July - Mahale
12th July - Mahale
13th July - Return to Arusha. Overnight at Impala Hotel (BB)
14th July - Fly to Zanzibar. Overnight in Stone Town (optional afternoon excurions - Stone Town Tour or Spice Plantation tour)
15th July - Drive to Matemwe Beach Village, overnight at Asali Suite (FB)
16th - 19th July - Matemwe Beach Village
20th July - Transfer to Zanzibar airport for flight to Dar es Salaam
Nearly there with safari/honeymoon plans I hope!
- 1 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 5 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 6 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 7 Safari and Beach in June
- 8 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 9 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 14 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 15 Homestay Accomodation
- 16 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??