Could anyone offer me any further advice on my honeymoon plans for next year. I had posted a previous message on which many of you had given some great advice, but it seems to have gone missing.
I was wondering am I trying to fit too much in? I had hoped for an extra night in Tarangire.
Is there too much travelling in the northern safari schedule?
I don't want to shorten the relaxation of the beach to finish.
I have considered cutting out Mahale which would be a crying shame but also solve a few problems with buget!
So far looking to go with Roys. Exclusive sarafi mainly mobile semi-luxury in private/special campsites with a nights lodge in Tarangire (any advice on which on??)
Price quoted ~$6000pp
rd July - Arrive in Arusha. Drive to Tarangire
4th July - Central Serengeti (via Olduvai Gorge and Shifting Sands)
5th July - Western Serengeti
6th July - Western Serengeti
7th July - Drive to Ngorongoro
8th July - Ngorongoro
9th July - Drive to Arusha. Overnight at Impala Hotel (BB)
10th July - Fly to Mahale. Greystoke Camp
11th July - Mahale
12th July - Mahale
13th July - Return to Arusha. Overnight at Impala Hotel (BB)
14th July - Fly to Zanzibar. Overnight in Stone Town (optional afternoon excurions - Stone Town Tour or Spice Plantation tour)
15th July - Drive to Matemwe Beach Village, overnight at Asali Suite (FB)
16th - 19th July - Matemwe Beach Village
20th July - Transfer to Zanzibar airport for flight to Dar es Salaam
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YES: THUNDERBIRD Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 THUNDERBIRD 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?