For those who missed yesterday's exchange regarding Namibia, now sadly deleted,
THERE IS A MORATORIUM ON HUNTING OF CHEETAH AND LEOPARD IN NAMIBIA.
It started last year and has been extended for 2010.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 free.to.watch The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1
- 2 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Petra Wadi Rum
- 5 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 6 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 7 Best African Safari
- 8 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 9 What is worth seeing in November?
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Masai Mara in May
- 18 Western Desert Itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 21 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 22 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 23 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park