As some of you may know my son is now living in Swakopmund whilst working as a stunt driver/performer in the new Mad Max Fury Road movie which is being filmed there.
Some of the crew now have two weeks off and he wants to go exploring. They have done the quad bike tour a number of times now.
If he were to head to a game park what would be the top recommendation? They have a vehicle but are tempted to actually go on an organised tour just the same.
He is terribly keen to get to Victoria Falls but had planned to do that at the end of filming when he has plenty of time.
Any suggestions of destinations and tour companies would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/patriot-power-greens/
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco