As some of you may know my son is now living in Swakopmund whilst working as a stunt driver/performer in the new Mad Max Fury Road movie which is being filmed there.
Some of the crew now have two weeks off and he wants to go exploring. They have done the quad bike tour a number of times now.
If he were to head to a game park what would be the top recommendation? They have a vehicle but are tempted to actually go on an organised tour just the same.
He is terribly keen to get to Victoria Falls but had planned to do that at the end of filming when he has plenty of time.
Any suggestions of destinations and tour companies would be very much appreciated.
Namibia - where to start touring?
- 1 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 7 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 8 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 13 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?