As some of you may know my son is now living in Swakopmund whilst working as a stunt driver/performer in the new Mad Max Fury Road movie which is being filmed there.
Some of the crew now have two weeks off and he wants to go exploring. They have done the quad bike tour a number of times now.
If he were to head to a game park what would be the top recommendation? They have a vehicle but are tempted to actually go on an organised tour just the same.
He is terribly keen to get to Victoria Falls but had planned to do that at the end of filming when he has plenty of time.
Any suggestions of destinations and tour companies would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Morocco Trip Report
- 11 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 12 Morocco help
- 13 First trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 16 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 17 IRAN
- 18 Money in Uganda
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 21 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 22 Private Guide for Cairo
- 23 Egypt - Need Help!
- 24 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 25 CASABLANCA for 1 Day