I've had a quote + suggested accommodation from Cardboardbox for the itinerary I listed on a previous post. They are suggesting Dora Nawas for the Damarland area and The Stiltz for an overnight at Swakopmund. Does anyone have direct experience of these? A search on this site doesn't give much at all, but they both look interesting on their websites.
Namibia trip accommodation advice : Dora Nawas and The Stiltz
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 6 Group Trip to Israel
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia