Can anybody help us with expected travel times by ca (SUV) for our namibia trip: (always shortest route)
1) windhoek airport to zebra kalahari lodge:
Location: Intu Afrika Kalahari Game Reserve
District road D1268
From Windhoek >>On B1 to Rehoboth
Towards Kalkrand >>
Before Kalkrand turn left on C21 for 48 km>>
Turn onto D1268 for 22km.
Intu Afrika entrance gate on your right.
2) from this place to sesriem
3) from sesriem tot swakopmund
4) from swakopmund to camp kipwe in damaraland, see here: http://www.kipwe.com/map3.pdf
5) from there to epacha game lodge:
Outjo direction Okaukuejo
Take left : district road 2695,
follow for 27 km the Epacha gate
is at your right hand.
South 19°,25’5” East 15°,40”6′
Length: 1850m Surface: gravel
6) and very important for us, from Okaukuejo all the way south of the etosha pan passing Halali and Namutoni to the Von Lindequist Gate, I am very curious how much travel time this will take without stops? If we take half a day to go this way, will that be enough?
7) from Von Lindequist Gate to Windhoek?
We are thinking of taking the Kia Sportage, it is a SUV, but a 2 WD, will that be enough for this route? I mean we want a can high on his wheels, this can is a SUV but 2 WD...
Thanks very much!!
NAMIBIA: travel times for our round trip
- 1 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 2 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 phone service
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 13 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 14 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 15 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania