Can anybody help us with expected travel times by ca (SUV) for our namibia trip: (always shortest route)
1) windhoek airport to zebra kalahari lodge:
Location: Intu Afrika Kalahari Game Reserve
District road D1268
From Windhoek >>On B1 to Rehoboth
Towards Kalkrand >>
Before Kalkrand turn left on C21 for 48 km>>
Turn onto D1268 for 22km.
Intu Afrika entrance gate on your right.
2) from this place to sesriem
3) from sesriem tot swakopmund
4) from swakopmund to camp kipwe in damaraland, see here: http://www.kipwe.com/map3.pdf
5) from there to epacha game lodge:
Outjo direction Okaukuejo
Take left : district road 2695,
follow for 27 km the Epacha gate
is at your right hand.
South 19°,25’5” East 15°,40”6′
Length: 1850m Surface: gravel
6) and very important for us, from Okaukuejo all the way south of the etosha pan passing Halali and Namutoni to the Von Lindequist Gate, I am very curious how much travel time this will take without stops? If we take half a day to go this way, will that be enough?
7) from Von Lindequist Gate to Windhoek?
We are thinking of taking the Kia Sportage, it is a SUV, but a 2 WD, will that be enough for this route? I mean we want a can high on his wheels, this can is a SUV but 2 WD...
Thanks very much!!
NAMIBIA: travel times for our round trip
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 dubai for 5 days
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation