We have free flights into Namibia but very limited time. We are planning a self-driving tour with the following itinerary:
2 Nights Windhoek: 1 night each for arrival and departure.
2 Nights Sossusvlei
2 Nights Swakopmund
3 Night Skeleton Coast Fly-in (if possible)
There will not be time or driving patience for a trip to Etosha and we have already done safaris. So what would be the best routing for our car travels. If we are trying to keep the costs at a reasonable level, what are some lodging suggestions that don't break the bank. Right now for Soussvlei, we are considering Kulala Desert Lodge or Wolwedans. Info on either -- location, what they include, guides, etc. Also looking at Secret Garden or Strand for Swakopmund and Olive Grove Guest House in Windhoek -- location and quality for these???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotel Ibis Casa Voyageurs - closed
- 2 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 3 Morocco arrival information
- 4 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 advise on joburg pls!
- 8 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 11 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 12 Luggage restrictions
- 13 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 14 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 15 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 16 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 17 Township Tour Guide
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 20 ISRAEL TRIP
- 21 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 22 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 23 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 24 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 25 Cape Town + Eastern Cape