We have free flights into Namibia but very limited time. We are planning a self-driving tour with the following itinerary:
2 Nights Windhoek: 1 night each for arrival and departure.
2 Nights Sossusvlei
2 Nights Swakopmund
3 Night Skeleton Coast Fly-in (if possible)
There will not be time or driving patience for a trip to Etosha and we have already done safaris. So what would be the best routing for our car travels. If we are trying to keep the costs at a reasonable level, what are some lodging suggestions that don't break the bank. Right now for Soussvlei, we are considering Kulala Desert Lodge or Wolwedans. Info on either -- location, what they include, guides, etc. Also looking at Secret Garden or Strand for Swakopmund and Olive Grove Guest House in Windhoek -- location and quality for these???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 2 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 3 casablanca airport taxis
- 4 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 5 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 6 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 7 Insect Repellent
- 8 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 9 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 10 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 11 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 12 Tiberias with kids
- 13 Lion World
- 14 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 15 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 18 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 19 Mpumalanga visit
- 20 safe areas to go on safari
- 21 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 22 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 23 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 24 Victoria Falls
- 25 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA