We have free flights into Namibia but very limited time. We are planning a self-driving tour with the following itinerary:
2 Nights Windhoek: 1 night each for arrival and departure.
2 Nights Sossusvlei
2 Nights Swakopmund
3 Night Skeleton Coast Fly-in (if possible)
There will not be time or driving patience for a trip to Etosha and we have already done safaris. So what would be the best routing for our car travels. If we are trying to keep the costs at a reasonable level, what are some lodging suggestions that don't break the bank. Right now for Soussvlei, we are considering Kulala Desert Lodge or Wolwedans. Info on either -- location, what they include, guides, etc. Also looking at Secret Garden or Strand for Swakopmund and Olive Grove Guest House in Windhoek -- location and quality for these???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/epifresh-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?