We have free flights into Namibia but very limited time. We are planning a self-driving tour with the following itinerary:
2 Nights Windhoek: 1 night each for arrival and departure.
2 Nights Sossusvlei
2 Nights Swakopmund
3 Night Skeleton Coast Fly-in (if possible)
There will not be time or driving patience for a trip to Etosha and we have already done safaris. So what would be the best routing for our car travels. If we are trying to keep the costs at a reasonable level, what are some lodging suggestions that don't break the bank. Right now for Soussvlei, we are considering Kulala Desert Lodge or Wolwedans. Info on either -- location, what they include, guides, etc. Also looking at Secret Garden or Strand for Swakopmund and Olive Grove Guest House in Windhoek -- location and quality for these???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari question
- 2 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 3 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 Dubai
- 6 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 7 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 15 Etosha help
- 16 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 private game reserve-kruger
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?