We have free flights into Namibia but very limited time. We are planning a self-driving tour with the following itinerary:
2 Nights Windhoek: 1 night each for arrival and departure.
2 Nights Sossusvlei
2 Nights Swakopmund
3 Night Skeleton Coast Fly-in (if possible)
There will not be time or driving patience for a trip to Etosha and we have already done safaris. So what would be the best routing for our car travels. If we are trying to keep the costs at a reasonable level, what are some lodging suggestions that don't break the bank. Right now for Soussvlei, we are considering Kulala Desert Lodge or Wolwedans. Info on either -- location, what they include, guides, etc. Also looking at Secret Garden or Strand for Swakopmund and Olive Grove Guest House in Windhoek -- location and quality for these???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.mindextra.com/hair-eternity/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town