I am thinking of going to South Africa in March. I only have 2 weeks and wanted to go to Capetown, shark diving, and wine country. Then I wanted to either go to Nambia or Botswana (or both if I have time) but assuming I dont have the time, which is better to go to during that time of year? I have been to kenya and rwanda for safari and i have been to morocco for the desert. So of Botswana and Namibia in March, which would be better a choice? thanks
namibia or botswana
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 20 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village