I am very interested in a tour in Namibia but don't know whether to book it in early June or late July.
It will cover the Namib desert, Swakopmund, Skeleton Coast, Etosha and Okonjima.
I would appreciate very much your help as this will be my 1st time in Southern Africa (and my first safari)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 사다리분석 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔로또 파워볼 분석 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼 배팅법 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 파워볼사다리 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 6 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 12 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 14 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 15 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 16 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 17 Kenya/Tanzania
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 2 nights in Dubai
- 20 16 hours in Qatar
- 21 Petra from Israel
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 A South African in Lusaka
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya