I am very interested in a tour in Namibia but don't know whether to book it in early June or late July.
It will cover the Namib desert, Swakopmund, Skeleton Coast, Etosha and Okonjima.
I would appreciate very much your help as this will be my 1st time in Southern Africa (and my first safari)
Namibia in June or July?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 3 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 8 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 9 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 10 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 13 MOROCCO SOLO
- 14 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 15 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 16 Looking for out of the way places
- 17 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 18 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 19 Tanzania Safari
- 20 Sabi Sands camps
- 21 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014