I am very interested in a tour in Namibia but don't know whether to book it in early June or late July.
It will cover the Namib desert, Swakopmund, Skeleton Coast, Etosha and Okonjima.
I would appreciate very much your help as this will be my 1st time in Southern Africa (and my first safari)
Namibia in June or July?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 4 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 5 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 6 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 7 3-week tour at Egypt
- 8 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 9 Beirut
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 12 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 13 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 14 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 15 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 16 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 25 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?