i was quite surprised i couldn't find such an activity of following animal tracks at night.
I've done it on sand dunes in other desert areas
watch those photos:
see this: "Every track tells a story in the Namib" - see the video (even more fun at night)
let me know if you have any info (or you have experienced it)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 5 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 6 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 7 Buying merchandise
- 8 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 12 Egypt January-February 2018
- 13 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 14 safari for the mobility impaired
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 17 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 18 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 19 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 20 Dining in Cape Town
- 21 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 22 Dubai plan
- 23 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 24 Israel with kids in August
- 25 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
NAMIBIA have you experienced following tracks on the sand by night?