i was quite surprised i couldn't find such an activity of following animal tracks at night.
I've done it on sand dunes in other desert areas
watch those photos:
see this: "Every track tells a story in the Namib" - see the video (even more fun at night)
let me know if you have any info (or you have experienced it)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/power-boost-xi/
- 2 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco
NAMIBIA have you experienced following tracks on the sand by night?