i was quite surprised i couldn't find such an activity of following animal tracks at night.
I've done it on sand dunes in other desert areas
watch those photos:
see this: "Every track tells a story in the Namib" - see the video (even more fun at night)
let me know if you have any info (or you have experienced it)
NAMIBIA have you experienced following tracks on the sand by night?
- 1 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 2 Group Trip to Israel
- 3 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 My Trip to Palestine
- 6 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 9 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 15 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 16 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2