i was quite surprised i couldn't find such an activity of following animal tracks at night.
I've done it on sand dunes in other desert areas
watch those photos:
see this: "Every track tells a story in the Namib" - see the video (even more fun at night)
let me know if you have any info (or you have experienced it)
NAMIBIA have you experienced following tracks on the sand by night?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORTS-VISAS-US GREEN CARD-IDS etc..email@example.com
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Dubai and Bangkok
- 4 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 5 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 6 Novice Safari question
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 11 Hotels in Nairobi
- 12 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 13 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 16 Uganda Travel Planning
- 17 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 18 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 19 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 20 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 21 Green Season Safari Questions
- 22 Quick question about Kenya..
- 23 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 24 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 25 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon