i was quite surprised i couldn't find such an activity of following animal tracks at night.
I've done it on sand dunes in other desert areas
watch those photos:
see this: "Every track tells a story in the Namib" - see the video (even more fun at night)
let me know if you have any info (or you have experienced it)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 [HiGh~DeF] The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 4 Best African Safari
- 5 VISA for Mozambique
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 9 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 10 beach visit after safari
- 11 Petra Wadi Rum
- 12 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 15 What is worth seeing in November?
- 16 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 20 Masai Mara in May
- 21 Western Desert Itinerary
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 24 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 25 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
NAMIBIA have you experienced following tracks on the sand by night?