I am looking for a 10-14 day guided safari in Namibia and am considering one of two tour operators: CC Africa or Wilderness Safaris.
Has anyone had experience with either of these operators? I would appreciate any advice! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Bechua MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208
- 2 Creative@: verizon Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 7 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 12 Passport question for International flight
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Tour operator near me
- 15 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 18 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 19 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 20 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 21 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 22 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 25 Safari - Camera / Binoculars