We are trying to plan an October trip to Namibia and our main interests are the dunes (Sossusvlei), Serra Cafema, Skeleton Coast and possibly Palmwag Rhino Camp. We first looked at an agent who had very high prices and wanted us to do all trips through Swakopmund...not our preference. Can we do part of this trip driving and then add flights for the farther destinations? Please provide your suggestions on how to see Namibia when we may only have 9-12 days.
Namibia Experts - Is this driveable or flyable?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 3 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 4 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 5 Tanzania Safari
- 6 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 7 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Magnificant Morocco
- 13 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 israel and petra
- 16 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 17 Memory cards for camera
- 18 World Travel Expert
- 19 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 20 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 23 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 24 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 25 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari