We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 2 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 3 First Trip to Africa
- 4 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 5 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 6 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 9 Morocco in October 2015
- 10 Remembering Palmyra
- 11 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 14 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 15 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 16 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 17 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 18 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 19 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 20 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 21 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 22 Transit visa
- 23 Local Tanzania companies
- 24 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 25 Need itineary planning help
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?