We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 5 Morocco to portugal
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 9 Independence Day in Israel
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 13 Travelust
- 14 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 15 Shots for Morocco
- 16 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 17 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 18 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 21 Thinking about The Gambia
- 22 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 23 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 24 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 25 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR