We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel itinerary
- 2 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 5 Safari photography help
- 6 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 7 Travel within Africa
- 8 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 9 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 10 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 11 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 12 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 13 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 14 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 17 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 20 el gouna or soma bay????
- 21 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 22 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 23 Malawi with kiddos
- 24 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 25 Local Tanzania companies
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?