We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://forbesflawlessfacts.com/trimplex-elite-fr/
- 2 http://www.healtheverplus.com/alpha-f1/
- 3 barring validated certainty that kids
- 4 Luggage restrictions
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 ISRAEL TRIP
- 7 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 8 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 11 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 12 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 13 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 14 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 15 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 16 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 17 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 18 Advice on East African trip
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 22 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Dubai apartments/hotels
- 25 Special occasion restaurants in Fes and Marrakech
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?