We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 야마토 온라인게임 ★♧주_소= scc883.컴 卍
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?