We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노フ✦フ『 WLD333.COm ┛イイ✦썬시티카지노
- 2 fats and is underneath less stress
- 3 http://getnaturalcleansingformula.co.uk/hydroplenage/
- 4 netflix tech phone number !!@#1800/841.6436)))
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 8 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 9 Swala Safaris
- 10 First time safari question
- 11 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 12 Dubai
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 15 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 16 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 17 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 20 Etosha help
- 21 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 private game reserve-kruger
- 24 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 25 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?