We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY DATA BASED REGISTERED FAKE PASSPORTS ,ID ,DRIVER'S LICEN
- 2 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 3 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 4 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 5 Insect Repellent
- 6 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 7 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 8 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 9 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 10 Tiberias with kids
- 11 Lion World
- 12 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 13 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 16 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 17 Mpumalanga visit
- 18 safe areas to go on safari
- 19 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 20 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 21 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 22 Victoria Falls
- 23 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 24 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 25 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?