We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Feyenoord - Sc Freiburg Live online
- 2 Private Guide for Cairo
- 3 Texting from US to Israel
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 6 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 7 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 8 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 9 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 13 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 14 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 15 Passport pages stuck together
- 16 Self drive tour south africa
- 17 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 18 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 19 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 20 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 21 Duba activities - help deciding
- 22 Eilat
- 23 recommendations for AI islands
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 25 Petra from Israel
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?