We are planning a vacation in june / july next year to Namibia:
3 weeks, arriving and departing Windhoek
we will rent a car (maybe 4 WD) and drive ourselves
we are experienced travellers in Africa, but Nambia is our first time
we do not like to rush, I mean we like a relax tour, so everywhere about 3 nights because we like to see much but also combination of swimmingpool and rest
we do not like to drive every day or every time more than 500 kilometers (one or two times no problem)
SO, CAN ANYBODY GIVE US A SUGGESTION FOR THIS 3 WEEKS TOUR WITH THE HIGHLIGHTS? (and maybe suggestions to stay, we like luxury but affordable)?
Day 1: arriving Windhoek
Day 2: relax Windhoek
Day 3: ??
Day 4: ??
and so on......
I guess the weather is around 25 degrees Celsius in that time? But also sunshine??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 3 where to go in africa
- 4 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 6 effect will probably be confirmed
- 7 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 8 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 9 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 10 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 11 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 12 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 13 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 14 South African Cities
- 15 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 16 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 17 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 18 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 19 Help with bags
- 20 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 21 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 24 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides
Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?