We are palanning a trip in April 98 to Etosha and the area to the east (Palmwag, Brandberg, Twyfelfontein). We have visited Namibia 3 times before and are looking for info on good affordable lodges / guest farms to stay at in this area. We will be in a 2wd vehicle and to go into the desert areas, which we believe are controlled by concessionnaires, we'll use the local tour operator. If we see desert elephant or rhino it will be a bonus - we like to have minimum impact on the environment.
Namibia - Damaraland
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 how to get a china visa or start a business here?
- 2 Safari Cost Comparison
- 3 Safari and Beach in June
- 4 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 5 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 8 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 11 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 14 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 15 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 dubai for 5 days
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA