We are palanning a trip in April 98 to Etosha and the area to the east (Palmwag, Brandberg, Twyfelfontein). We have visited Namibia 3 times before and are looking for info on good affordable lodges / guest farms to stay at in this area. We will be in a 2wd vehicle and to go into the desert areas, which we believe are controlled by concessionnaires, we'll use the local tour operator. If we see desert elephant or rhino it will be a bonus - we like to have minimum impact on the environment.
Namibia - Damaraland
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Uganda Travel Planning
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant