We are palanning a trip in April 98 to Etosha and the area to the east (Palmwag, Brandberg, Twyfelfontein). We have visited Namibia 3 times before and are looking for info on good affordable lodges / guest farms to stay at in this area. We will be in a 2wd vehicle and to go into the desert areas, which we believe are controlled by concessionnaires, we'll use the local tour operator. If we see desert elephant or rhino it will be a bonus - we like to have minimum impact on the environment.
Namibia - Damaraland
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Safari on a budget!
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Tips for Israel
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 13 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 14 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 16 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 17 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 18 Rwanda
- 19 Egypt safe travel
- 20 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Dubai trip
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!