Wondering whether a 1 or 2-day side trip from Cape Town in early October would be enough to see anything of the famous spring flowers. As we have only this limited time on this leg of our trip, we're clearly constrained how far north out of Cape Town we could get, and wouldn't want to drive more than 250km round trip - which will clearly preclude us from getting much beyond the West Coast NP. Any positive recommendations in this region (even not related to the flowers), or do we have to save for another time when we can get right up the coast to Springbok and beyond?
Namaqualand side-trip from Cape Town?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September