Wondering whether a 1 or 2-day side trip from Cape Town in early October would be enough to see anything of the famous spring flowers. As we have only this limited time on this leg of our trip, we're clearly constrained how far north out of Cape Town we could get, and wouldn't want to drive more than 250km round trip - which will clearly preclude us from getting much beyond the West Coast NP. Any positive recommendations in this region (even not related to the flowers), or do we have to save for another time when we can get right up the coast to Springbok and beyond?
Namaqualand side-trip from Cape Town?
- 1 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 2 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 5 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 6 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 7 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 8 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 11 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 12 Africa Safari
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip