My research has turned up mixed opinions about travelling from Nairobi to Arusha. From what I can find, ground travel will involved a lengthy, possibly dangerous (??) trip at a cost of about $50-70 return. Plane travel is quicker but has a cost of about $400 return. I would love to hear from some travellers that have done this road trip in the past as the conditions of the roads, and safety of the trip itself. Would you do it again - or spend extra on a flight next time around? Any other input from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Nairobi to Arusha -- By Shuttle, Bus, or Plane
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 4 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Novice Safari question
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 9 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 10 Quick question about Kenya..
- 11 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 12 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 13 Morocco in April 2014
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September