My research has turned up mixed opinions about travelling from Nairobi to Arusha. From what I can find, ground travel will involved a lengthy, possibly dangerous (??) trip at a cost of about $50-70 return. Plane travel is quicker but has a cost of about $400 return. I would love to hear from some travellers that have done this road trip in the past as the conditions of the roads, and safety of the trip itself. Would you do it again - or spend extra on a flight next time around? Any other input from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Nairobi to Arusha -- By Shuttle, Bus, or Plane
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 3 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 4 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 5 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 What camera to use on safari
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 India
- 12 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 13 Ideas about the trip.
- 14 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 15 3 days in Teheran
- 16 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 19 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 20 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 21 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 22 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 23 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 24 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 25 FOREX Nairobi airport