I have more time than money and want to travel from Nairobi to Addis Ababa on to Aswan. Does anyone know of any trains or buses? Flying is a last resort due to money. Also any tips on the best way to get to Lalibela or travling in Ethiopia? Thank you.
Nairobi to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to Lalibela to Aswan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 2 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 3 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 MOROCCO SOLO
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 13 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 14 Looking for out of the way places
- 15 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 16 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 trip report, morocco
- 22 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 23 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 24 East Africa summer 2014
- 25 Cape Town Safety?