We are arriving at NBO late in the evening and flying out of Wilson airport the next morning.
Are there any other reasonable hotel options than the Panari? The reviews are certainly are not glowing in regard to this hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Cradle of Humankind
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights