I want to get from Johannesburg airport to Kilimanjaro airport. It looks like the best route is going through Nairobi. How much time do I need for a layover? I'm assuming I have to go through customs. Is an hour enough or two hours?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 Investing In Businesses / UAE /OMAN /GOLF REGION
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?