I want to get from Johannesburg airport to Kilimanjaro airport. It looks like the best route is going through Nairobi. How much time do I need for a layover? I'm assuming I have to go through customs. Is an hour enough or two hours?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 2 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 3 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 4 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 5 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 6 Is the migration early this year
- 7 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 8 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 9 Madagascar - your tips please
- 10 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 11 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 12 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 13 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 14 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 15 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 16 Road To Morocco Tours
- 17 Magnificant Morocco
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Africa Film Festival
- 20 Roar Africa reviews
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 23 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 24 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 25 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested