I want to get from Johannesburg airport to Kilimanjaro airport. It looks like the best route is going through Nairobi. How much time do I need for a layover? I'm assuming I have to go through customs. Is an hour enough or two hours?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 성인용품·I`MOle『baniShop.NET』I`MOle성인용품사이트
- 2 성인용품사이트·I`MOle『baniShop.NET』I`MOle성인용품최저가
- 3 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 6 Marrakech
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 13 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 16 Travel to Botswana
- 17 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 20 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 21 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 22 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 23 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 24 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 25 Restaurant in Cape Town