I want to get from Johannesburg airport to Kilimanjaro airport. It looks like the best route is going through Nairobi. How much time do I need for a layover? I'm assuming I have to go through customs. Is an hour enough or two hours?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 2 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 3 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 4 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 5 Safari photography help
- 6 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 7 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 8 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 Tanzania trip Advice
- 11 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 12 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 13 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 14 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 15 el gouna or soma bay????
- 16 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 17 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 18 Israel itinerary
- 19 Malawi with kiddos
- 20 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 21 Local Tanzania companies
- 22 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 24 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 25 Dubai Trip Idea