My husband and i are planning to visit Morocco in May, we are looking for some authentic tours that crosses different places, but also we are interested in some trekking specially in the valley of ait Bougmmez and Imilchil. thank you so much for any recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 4 Kenya/Tanzania
- 5 Dubai first time
- 6 2 nights in Dubai
- 7 16 hours in Qatar
- 8 Petra from Israel
- 9 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 10 A South African in Lusaka
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 13 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 14 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Safari suggestions
- 19 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 20 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 21 Travel to Africa
- 22 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 23 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 24 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 25 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please