Aug 31 - Nairobi
Sep 1/2 - Sandai
Sep 3 - Nairobi
Sep 4/5/6 - Ithumba
Sep 7/8 - Galdessa
Sep 9/10 - Finch Hattons
Sep 11 - Nairobi
Photos from Sandai http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=jy877nh.5p09h39h&x=0&y=-376zsz&localeid=en_US
Photos from Nairobi http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=jy877nh.c89ygcat&x=0&y=vfq4wc&localeid=en_US
Still working on the rest. Trip report to follow.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco in October 2015
- 2 Remembering Palmyra
- 3 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 4 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 5 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 8 First Trip to Africa
- 9 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 10 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 11 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 14 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 15 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 16 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 17 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 18 Transit visa
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 21 Need itineary planning help
- 22 Israel for 60 year olds
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice
My, those are big orphans! Adventures of Joyce, Rod, Mark & Patty in Kenya