Aug 31 - Nairobi
Sep 1/2 - Sandai
Sep 3 - Nairobi
Sep 4/5/6 - Ithumba
Sep 7/8 - Galdessa
Sep 9/10 - Finch Hattons
Sep 11 - Nairobi
Photos from Sandai http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=jy877nh.5p09h39h&x=0&y=-376zsz&localeid=en_US
Photos from Nairobi http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=jy877nh.c89ygcat&x=0&y=vfq4wc&localeid=en_US
Still working on the rest. Trip report to follow.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 3 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 4 Is the migration early this year
- 5 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 6 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 7 Cape Town Itinerary
- 8 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 9 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
My, those are big orphans! Adventures of Joyce, Rod, Mark & Patty in Kenya