Besides Masai Mara, is there a must-see in Kenya in early Oct? I will be flying home from Nairobi after a safari in Tanzania and Masai Mara. Before I book the air, I want find out if I need to add a few days somewhere in Kenya. Is Nairobi worth a day or 2; or just skip it and fly out? Amboseli? Lake Nakuru? I was a bit put off by the mini-bus safari crowds in Kenya so we are spending most of our time in Tanzania, but we are going to the Mara. Any other highly recommended Kenya parks/ areas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 2 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 3 Israel for 10 days
- 4 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 5 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 6 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 7 Namibia Itinerary
- 8 name issue
- 9 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 10 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 11 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 12 experiences with African travel Resource
- 13 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 14 Madagascar suggestions
- 15 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 16 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 17 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 18 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 19 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 20 Single traveler
- 21 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 22 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 23 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report