Besides Masai Mara, is there a must-see in Kenya in early Oct? I will be flying home from Nairobi after a safari in Tanzania and Masai Mara. Before I book the air, I want find out if I need to add a few days somewhere in Kenya. Is Nairobi worth a day or 2; or just skip it and fly out? Amboseli? Lake Nakuru? I was a bit put off by the mini-bus safari crowds in Kenya so we are spending most of our time in Tanzania, but we are going to the Mara. Any other highly recommended Kenya parks/ areas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 2 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 3 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 Viator tour company
- 8 tours in Johannesburg
- 9 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 10 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 11 South African Cities
- 12 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 13 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 14 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 15 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS