Besides Masai Mara, is there a must-see in Kenya in early Oct? I will be flying home from Nairobi after a safari in Tanzania and Masai Mara. Before I book the air, I want find out if I need to add a few days somewhere in Kenya. Is Nairobi worth a day or 2; or just skip it and fly out? Amboseli? Lake Nakuru? I was a bit put off by the mini-bus safari crowds in Kenya so we are spending most of our time in Tanzania, but we are going to the Mara. Any other highly recommended Kenya parks/ areas? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 2 Update on sim cards and iphones in Morocco?
- 3 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 6 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 7 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 8 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 13 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018