We are planning seven days in Muscat in September. We want a luxury hotel with lazy days by the pool/beach, relaxing, eating good food and shopping and soaking up the culture.
We really fancy The Chedi, and while most people rate it highly I have found a few negative comments, mainly about the beach not being great and the hotel being a bit far out of Muscat.
Can anyone comment on this please? Is it too far out to go to the Souk in the evenings? How would we get around, are taxis an option or very expensive? Or would you recommend a more central hotel?
Any advice gratefully received.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jhol ☎ SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Travel to Cairo in July
- 7 Targin into Zambia
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?