looking to get from Murchison falls to PNV pretty quick as i have decided to do my chimp walk in murchison (so no need to stop at kibale right??), not sure if i need to see QE park as i am heading to southern africa as well later on and can see the same things elsewhere that i can at QE??!!, and my gorilla trek is in PNV instead of bwindi.
so as you can see i can pretty much head straight from murchison falls to PNV...soo does anyone know if you can fly? what the cost is?
what would i be missing if i flew (other then QE, kibale, bwindi??)
murchison falls to PNV-quickly??!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 2 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 3 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 4 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 5 Dubai first time
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Zambia Impressions
- 9 Taste of Dubai
- 10 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 11 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 12 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 13 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 14 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 15 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 22 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 23 Dubai and/or Oman
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari