looking to get from Murchison falls to PNV pretty quick as i have decided to do my chimp walk in murchison (so no need to stop at kibale right??), not sure if i need to see QE park as i am heading to southern africa as well later on and can see the same things elsewhere that i can at QE??!!, and my gorilla trek is in PNV instead of bwindi.
so as you can see i can pretty much head straight from murchison falls to PNV...soo does anyone know if you can fly? what the cost is?
what would i be missing if i flew (other then QE, kibale, bwindi??)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 2 Busting that joints
- 3 Aids to construct sculpted, lean, and toned body like a muscular
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report