looking to get from Murchison falls to PNV pretty quick as i have decided to do my chimp walk in murchison (so no need to stop at kibale right??), not sure if i need to see QE park as i am heading to southern africa as well later on and can see the same things elsewhere that i can at QE??!!, and my gorilla trek is in PNV instead of bwindi.
so as you can see i can pretty much head straight from murchison falls to PNV...soo does anyone know if you can fly? what the cost is?
what would i be missing if i flew (other then QE, kibale, bwindi??)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel with kids in August
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 5 Safari In June
- 6 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 7 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 8 Egypt Trip Planning
- 9 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Business trip to Israel
- 13 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa