looking to get from Murchison falls to PNV pretty quick as i have decided to do my chimp walk in murchison (so no need to stop at kibale right??), not sure if i need to see QE park as i am heading to southern africa as well later on and can see the same things elsewhere that i can at QE??!!, and my gorilla trek is in PNV instead of bwindi.
so as you can see i can pretty much head straight from murchison falls to PNV...soo does anyone know if you can fly? what the cost is?
what would i be missing if i flew (other then QE, kibale, bwindi??)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 2 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 3 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 4 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 5 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 10 Safari in South Africa
- 11 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 12 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 13 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 16 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 17 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 18 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 19 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 20 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 21 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 22 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 23 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 24 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 25 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise