has anyone done the chimp walks at murchison falls? is it simlar to what they do at Kibale...ie. look for nesting etc.?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Best African Safari
- 4 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 5 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 Israeli Tour Guides
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 14 Masai Mara in May
- 15 Western Desert Itinerary
- 16 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 17 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 18 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 19 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 20 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 21 Trip to Merzouga
- 22 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 23 Uganda Visa
- 24 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 25 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana