In October 2017 I am taking a long (7 week) trip to Africa, my wife has absolutely no interest in Africa at all but knew it was number one on my travel bucket list and when we came into a little money she encouraged me to go. With me going solo, in several parts of the trip I am paying a hefty single supplement and I was thinking that if anyone wanted to come along it would be relatively cheaper for them since I am paying that. With this in mind I talked to friends and family and those that were interested did not have the cash so I wanted to put it up here and see If anyone is interested in paying a discounted rate to come along for all or part of the journey.
I will list the basic trip below not giving out exact dates (however trips tarts early October) or lodges at this point but happy to discuss that if another single traveler male or female is interested.
The dotted lines = easy trip break down spots. The first and 3rd area are substantially cheaper than normal per person rate the 2 and 4th honestly not a huge saving over normal per person rate.
( Tanzania- Kenya)
Day 1-2 Nairobi
Day 3 Stone town Zanzibar
Day 4-6 Pemba island
Day 7 Arusha
Day 8-9 Tarangire National park
Day 10 Lake Manyara National Park
Day 11 Ngorongoro crater
Day 12-14 Serengetti national park
Day 15-17 Masai Mara conservancy
Day 18 in transit
Day 19 Kigili city tour etc
Day 20-21 Mountain gorilla trekking
Zambi, Zimbabwe, Botswana, South Africa
Day 22 Transit
Day 23-24 Victoria falls
Day 25-28 Hwange national Park
Day 29-30 Chobe National park
Day 31-37 Okavango delta ( 2 different camps)
Day 38 transit
Day 39- 41 Cape town
Day 42 transit
Day 43-45 Sossusvlei
Day 46-49 Skeleton coast area.
Day 50 return
If you have questions or are interested feel free to contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Petra from Israel
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report