My friend and I are planning to climb mountain Kilimanjaro at the middle of September, we have tried to make contact with several operator in Arusha and Moshi to see if we can get better price due to our tight budget. We want to climb mount Kilimanjaro via Machame route. We have tried to find out which operator can offer us better price and we came out with Bush Duiker tours and safaris, but we do not have experience about the operator since its our first time to visit Tanzania. Is there anyone with any recommendation about this operator?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 3 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 4 Safari in South Africa
- 5 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 6 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 7 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 8 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 9 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 10 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 11 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 14 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 16 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 17 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 18 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 19 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 20 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 21 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 22 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 23 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 24 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 25 Wilson airport transfer to NBO