My friend and I are planning to climb mountain Kilimanjaro at the middle of September, we have tried to make contact with several operator in Arusha and Moshi to see if we can get better price due to our tight budget. We want to climb mount Kilimanjaro via Machame route. We have tried to find out which operator can offer us better price and we came out with Bush Duiker tours and safaris, but we do not have experience about the operator since its our first time to visit Tanzania. Is there anyone with any recommendation about this operator?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ antivirus pro CONTACT ☎ 1:800:627:6047 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 NORTON @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 4 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 5 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Itinerary Ideas
- 10 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 11 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 12 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 13 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 14 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 15 Kenya/Tanzania
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 2 nights in Dubai
- 18 16 hours in Qatar
- 19 Petra from Israel
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 A South African in Lusaka
- 22 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 23 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017