My friend and I are planning to climb mountain Kilimanjaro at the middle of September, we have tried to make contact with several operator in Arusha and Moshi to see if we can get better price due to our tight budget. We want to climb mount Kilimanjaro via Machame route. We have tried to find out which operator can offer us better price and we came out with Bush Duiker tours and safaris, but we do not have experience about the operator since its our first time to visit Tanzania. Is there anyone with any recommendation about this operator?
Mt Kilimanjaro on September
- 1 Tangier - A four day city break
- 2 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 3 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 8 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 9 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 10 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 11 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 12 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 13 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 14 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 15 phone service
- 16 Tanzania in 2014
- 17 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 18 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 19 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 20 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 21 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 22 Living in Morocco.
- 23 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 24 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 25 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited