My friend and I are planning to climb mountain Kilimanjaro at the middle of September, we have tried to make contact with several operator in Arusha and Moshi to see if we can get better price due to our tight budget. We want to climb mount Kilimanjaro via Machame route. We have tried to find out which operator can offer us better price and we came out with Bush Duiker tours and safaris, but we do not have experience about the operator since its our first time to visit Tanzania. Is there anyone with any recommendation about this operator?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO*MAIL
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg