My friend and I are planning to climb mountain Kilimanjaro at the middle of September, we have tried to make contact with several operator in Arusha and Moshi to see if we can get better price due to our tight budget. We want to climb mount Kilimanjaro via Machame route. We have tried to find out which operator can offer us better price and we came out with Bush Duiker tours and safaris, but we do not have experience about the operator since its our first time to visit Tanzania. Is there anyone with any recommendation about this operator?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://lumalifteye.com/trim-fire-forskolin/
- 2 Busting that joints
- 3 Aids to construct sculpted, lean, and toned body like a muscular
- 4 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 5 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 11 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 12 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Guide
- 16 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 19 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 22 Alexandria
- 23 kicheche compared to porini
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?