We are starting the process of planning a trip to Botswana and Namibia next September and always like to end such excursions with some ocean swimming.
I am starting to research mid-range resorts in Mozambique and wondered who among our well-traveled Fodorites might have recommendations for places on a beach that have character & charm (in addition to a swimmable beachfront ).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 4 Tanzania trip Advice
- 5 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 6 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 7 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 8 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 12 el gouna or soma bay????
- 13 Safari photography help
- 14 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 15 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 16 Israel itinerary
- 17 Malawi with kiddos
- 18 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 22 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 25 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco