We are starting the process of planning a trip to Botswana and Namibia next September and always like to end such excursions with some ocean swimming.
I am starting to research mid-range resorts in Mozambique and wondered who among our well-traveled Fodorites might have recommendations for places on a beach that have character & charm (in addition to a swimmable beachfront ).
Mozambique: Swimming + resorts with charm?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 4 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 5 Help with itinerary
- 6 Small group tours in israel
- 7 Boutique hotels in israel
- 8 Egypt safe travel
- 9 how can I go to Iran ?
- 10 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 11 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 12 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 13 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 16 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 17 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 what kind of phone
- 20 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 21 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 22 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 23 Iran Info, Please
- 24 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 25 Safari on a budget!