Has anybody done a trip through this country on his own? Our travel agency told us that it is not possible, you would have to have a guide. But we prefer to enjoy the silence and the beeauty of the african ladscape on our own. Is this possible in Mozambique?
Mozambique on your own?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small group tours in israel
- 2 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 3 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 4 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 5 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 6 Iran Info, Please
- 7 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 10 fez accommodation
- 11 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 12 Egypt safe travel
- 13 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 14 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 19 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 20 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 21 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 22 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 23 Suggestions for a group tour
- 24 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 25 Itinerary Help-South Africa