Anybody knowif there is any ferry service from Senga Bay in Malawi to Maponde/Lichinga in Mozambique?
Also - Can you fly from Pemba or Nampula to Harare - or do you have to go all the way down to Maputo first?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari question
- 2 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 3 This type of dietary complement as
- 4 Dy means of getting an estimate of the
- 5 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/hydroplenage/
- 6 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 7 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Dubai
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 12 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 13 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 16 Etosha help
- 17 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 private game reserve-kruger
- 20 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport