Anybody knowif there is any ferry service from Senga Bay in Malawi to Maponde/Lichinga in Mozambique?
Also - Can you fly from Pemba or Nampula to Harare - or do you have to go all the way down to Maputo first?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 2 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 8 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 9 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 10 el gouna or soma bay????
- 11 Safari photography help
- 12 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 13 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 14 Israel itinerary
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 Malawi with kiddos
- 17 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 18 Local Tanzania companies
- 19 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 21 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 22 Dubai Trip Idea
- 23 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 24 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 25 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco