We are couple and we are interested to do a trip by trekking Mount Usambara and safari trip. We are not interested with Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Meru but we want to visit another places.
Some of my friends recommended this company called Enosa expeditions because on January they did Mount Kilimanjaro trekking and Safari with them and they said it is good company and they have good services.
I visited their website and i saw that they are also organising trips to Usambara mountains, and we tried to send an email to them and they gave us reasonable price compared to other companies. But before we make any decision please is there anyone who did Mount Usambara trekking with them before and how was the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 4 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 5 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 9 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 10 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 11 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 12 Dubai Guide
- 13 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 16 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 19 Alexandria
- 20 kicheche compared to porini
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 23 Chefchaouen Report
- 24 Tracking Gorillas
- 25 Garden Route itinerary