We are couple and we are interested to do a trip by trekking Mount Usambara and safari trip. We are not interested with Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Meru but we want to visit another places.
Some of my friends recommended this company called Enosa expeditions because on January they did Mount Kilimanjaro trekking and Safari with them and they said it is good company and they have good services.
I visited their website and i saw that they are also organising trips to Usambara mountains, and we tried to send an email to them and they gave us reasonable price compared to other companies. But before we make any decision please is there anyone who did Mount Usambara trekking with them before and how was the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 5 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 6 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Safari in South Africa
- 9 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 10 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 11 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 14 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 15 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 16 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 19 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 20 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 21 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 22 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 23 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 24 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 25 Advice on private tour Morocco