Going to Marrakech this September with a definite day trip in Essaouira. What would you say are the most romantic places, sights, or things to do? I'm going with my boyfriend and I'd really love to find a perfect spot for the sunset, or a nice romantic dinner, or any other recommendation of a place that any of you would find romantic.
Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 2 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 3 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 4 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 5 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 What camera to use on safari
- 9 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 10 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 11 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 12 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 13 To go to Israel or not?
- 14 Bidair at JNB
- 15 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 16 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 19 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 20 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 21 Dubai > Oman?
- 22 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 23 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 24 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 25 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara