I plan to travel to Madagascar in Sept if the political problems there are resolved by then. Places visited will be Tana, Perinet Reserve, Fort Dauphin, Diego Suarez, Anjajavy and Morondava. I definitely plan to take anti-malarial drugs, but will there be many mosquitos around this time of year in any of the places we visit? Just wondering how much of a problem it may be, and if we need to plan to bring our own mosquito nets in case they are not provided in some of the camps.
Mosquitos in Madagascar in Sept?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 2 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 3 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 4 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 5 Cape Town Trip
- 6 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 7 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 8 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 9 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 10 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 11 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 12 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 13 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 14 Eilat to Petra
- 15 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 16 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 17 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 18 Safaga activités
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 21 Jordan vacation
- 22 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 23 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 24 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 25 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive