I plan to travel to Madagascar in Sept if the political problems there are resolved by then. Places visited will be Tana, Perinet Reserve, Fort Dauphin, Diego Suarez, Anjajavy and Morondava. I definitely plan to take anti-malarial drugs, but will there be many mosquitos around this time of year in any of the places we visit? Just wondering how much of a problem it may be, and if we need to plan to bring our own mosquito nets in case they are not provided in some of the camps.
Mosquitos in Madagascar in Sept?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Shots for Morocco
- 4 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 5 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 6 Travelust
- 7 Drinking on safari
- 8 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 9 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 13 Thinking about The Gambia
- 14 Independence Day in Israel
- 15 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 16 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 17 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 18 Morroco Travel Guide
- 19 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 20 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 21 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 22 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 23 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015