I plan to travel to Madagascar in Sept if the political problems there are resolved by then. Places visited will be Tana, Perinet Reserve, Fort Dauphin, Diego Suarez, Anjajavy and Morondava. I definitely plan to take anti-malarial drugs, but will there be many mosquitos around this time of year in any of the places we visit? Just wondering how much of a problem it may be, and if we need to plan to bring our own mosquito nets in case they are not provided in some of the camps.
Mosquitos in Madagascar in Sept?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Things to see in Dubai
- 3 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 4 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 7 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 8 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 9 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 10 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 11 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 14 Safari on a budget!
- 15 Tips for Israel
- 16 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 17 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 18 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 24 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 25 Rwanda