This is trip is planned in late June/July. I hear the heat is almost unbearable.. is it too risky to go? Can you please review this drafted itinerary? Thank you,
6/30 Seville(Day trips somewhere.... Granada/Alahambra? )
7/3: Ronda (white hill towns)
7/5: transportation to Fez... whats the best way of gettting there?
7/9 Bus to Chefchoacan
7/12 transportation/flight to santiago de compostella... how/where? HELP! Thanks!
7/13 santiago de compostella
7/14 camino de santiago ---> basque region
7/15 basque region
7/16 basque region
7/20 fly home from barcelona at 10:45
I know I won't be able to see a variety of sights within Spain or Morocco... but just wanted a taste of the most interesting places in each country. Any must sees or recommendations welcome. How much of a must see is Madrid? I am going to Barcelona and much more a small town person...
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 2 Egypt Trip Planning
- 3 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 4 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 Safari In June
- 9 Business trip to Israel
- 10 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 11 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 12 honeymoon place
- 13 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 14 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 17 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 18 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 19 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 20 Yom Hazikaron
- 21 Yom Haatzmaut
- 22 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 23 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 24 recomendation on African Safari company
- 25 Comparing a few cities in Morocco