This is trip is planned in late June/July. I hear the heat is almost unbearable.. is it too risky to go? Can you please review this drafted itinerary? Thank you,
6/30 Seville(Day trips somewhere.... Granada/Alahambra? )
7/3: Ronda (white hill towns)
7/5: transportation to Fez... whats the best way of gettting there?
7/9 Bus to Chefchoacan
7/12 transportation/flight to santiago de compostella... how/where? HELP! Thanks!
7/13 santiago de compostella
7/14 camino de santiago ---> basque region
7/15 basque region
7/16 basque region
7/20 fly home from barcelona at 10:45
I know I won't be able to see a variety of sights within Spain or Morocco... but just wanted a taste of the most interesting places in each country. Any must sees or recommendations welcome. How much of a must see is Madrid? I am going to Barcelona and much more a small town person...
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 israel tour
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Luxury train ride
- 16 Safety in Fes
- 17 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst