This is trip is planned in late June/July. I hear the heat is almost unbearable.. is it too risky to go? Can you please review this drafted itinerary? Thank you,
6/30 Seville(Day trips somewhere.... Granada/Alahambra? )
7/3: Ronda (white hill towns)
7/5: transportation to Fez... whats the best way of gettting there?
7/9 Bus to Chefchoacan
7/12 transportation/flight to santiago de compostella... how/where? HELP! Thanks!
7/13 santiago de compostella
7/14 camino de santiago ---> basque region
7/15 basque region
7/16 basque region
7/20 fly home from barcelona at 10:45
I know I won't be able to see a variety of sights within Spain or Morocco... but just wanted a taste of the most interesting places in each country. Any must sees or recommendations welcome. How much of a must see is Madrid? I am going to Barcelona and much more a small town person...
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://wellnessincredible.com/povella-cream/
- 2 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 3 It doesnt have to be wildlife safaris only.
- 4 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 5 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 6 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 7 Self drive tour south africa
- 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 9 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted