This is trip is planned in late June/July. I hear the heat is almost unbearable.. is it too risky to go? Can you please review this drafted itinerary? Thank you,
6/30 Seville(Day trips somewhere.... Granada/Alahambra? )
7/3: Ronda (white hill towns)
7/5: transportation to Fez... whats the best way of gettting there?
7/9 Bus to Chefchoacan
7/12 transportation/flight to santiago de compostella... how/where? HELP! Thanks!
7/13 santiago de compostella
7/14 camino de santiago ---> basque region
7/15 basque region
7/16 basque region
7/20 fly home from barcelona at 10:45
I know I won't be able to see a variety of sights within Spain or Morocco... but just wanted a taste of the most interesting places in each country. Any must sees or recommendations welcome. How much of a must see is Madrid? I am going to Barcelona and much more a small town person...
thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 First time safari question
- 4 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 5 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 6 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 7 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 8 Swala Safaris
- 9 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 10 Dubai
- 11 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 12 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 13 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 14 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 15 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 16 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 17 Etosha help
- 18 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 19 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 20 private game reserve-kruger
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport