We will be crossing over from Spain into Morocco (by Ferry to Tangier) in December. We will then have 6 or 7 days before departing by Air from Casablanca. How best should we spend the time in Morocco?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 3 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 4 footwear for primate tracking
- 5 First Trip to Africa
- 6 Jordan - a very good trip, more or less
- 7 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 8 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 9 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 10 Morocco Trip Report
- 11 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 12 Morocco in October 2015
- 13 Remembering Palmyra
- 14 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 17 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 18 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 19 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 20 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 21 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 22 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 23 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 24 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 25 Transit visa