We will be crossing over from Spain into Morocco (by Ferry to Tangier) in December. We will then have 6 or 7 days before departing by Air from Casablanca. How best should we spend the time in Morocco?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Comment louer une Trimplex Elite sans dépenser un bras et une jambe
- 2 Morocco vs Turkey
- 3 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 4 Nairobi, where to stay
- 5 Widerness Lodges
- 6 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Help plan African Safari
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 12 Tipping on Safari
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!