We will be crossing over from Spain into Morocco (by Ferry to Tangier) in December. We will then have 6 or 7 days before departing by Air from Casablanca. How best should we spend the time in Morocco?
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My recent trip to Kenya
- 2 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 3 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 4 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 5 Timing for Africa visit
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Morocco over Christmas
- 8 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 9 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 10 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 11 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 12 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 13 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 14 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 17 DOHA LAYOVER
- 18 Morocco Questions
- 19 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 20 Botswana safari recs
- 21 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 22 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 25 Botswana in January