my husband and I are going to Morocco for the sacred world music festival which is on in Fez during the 13- 21st of june 2014. We are happy to spend about a week there and then probably have another nine days or so to see other parts of morocco.
We will start our trip in spain for ten days (the south I guess unless anyone things the northern area (san sebastian is better). We will fly into morocco in time for the start of the festival and after which we will take off for the next nine days and want to include Essaouira Marakkesh high atlas etc..
We want to stay in high end places and preferably with pools in Fez and Marakkesh.
We think we will try to find a private driver so any suggestions would be welcomed.
will it be cool anywhere during June or hot throughout. il it be too hot for the tented experience at that time?
Ar this stage not quite sure where we will fly out of but we can sort that out with some flexibility time wise.
Thanks very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 reviews entails many vitamin
- 2 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 5 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 Botswana safari recs
- 8 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 12 Botswana in January
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 15 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 16 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 17 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 18 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 21 2 days i n JO'burg
- 22 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 23 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 24 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 25 Zambia HELP!