my husband and I are going to Morocco for the sacred world music festival which is on in Fez during the 13- 21st of june 2014. We are happy to spend about a week there and then probably have another nine days or so to see other parts of morocco.
We will start our trip in spain for ten days (the south I guess unless anyone things the northern area (san sebastian is better). We will fly into morocco in time for the start of the festival and after which we will take off for the next nine days and want to include Essaouira Marakkesh high atlas etc..
We want to stay in high end places and preferably with pools in Fez and Marakkesh.
We think we will try to find a private driver so any suggestions would be welcomed.
will it be cool anywhere during June or hot throughout. il it be too hot for the tented experience at that time?
Ar this stage not quite sure where we will fly out of but we can sort that out with some flexibility time wise.
Thanks very much in advance
morocco two and half weeks
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 3 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 4 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 5 MOROCCO CAMEL TREKKING
- 6 Buy links
- 7 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 10 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 11 Morocco to portugal
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 14 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Drinking on safari
- 17 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 18 Travelust
- 19 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 20 Shots for Morocco
- 21 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 22 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 23 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 24 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 25 Thinking about The Gambia