my husband and I are going to Morocco for the sacred world music festival which is on in Fez during the 13- 21st of june 2014. We are happy to spend about a week there and then probably have another nine days or so to see other parts of morocco.
We will start our trip in spain for ten days (the south I guess unless anyone things the northern area (san sebastian is better). We will fly into morocco in time for the start of the festival and after which we will take off for the next nine days and want to include Essaouira Marakkesh high atlas etc..
We want to stay in high end places and preferably with pools in Fez and Marakkesh.
We think we will try to find a private driver so any suggestions would be welcomed.
will it be cool anywhere during June or hot throughout. il it be too hot for the tented experience at that time?
Ar this stage not quite sure where we will fly out of but we can sort that out with some flexibility time wise.
Thanks very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 2 experiences with African travel Resource
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 name issue
- 5 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 6 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 7 Madagascar suggestions
- 8 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 9 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 10 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 11 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 12 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 13 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 14 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 15 Single traveler
- 16 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 17 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 18 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 19 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 20 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 21 morocco help please
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 24 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?
- 25 Nile cruise with Uniworld, October 2015