my husband and I are going to Morocco for the sacred world music festival which is on in Fez during the 13- 21st of june 2014. We are happy to spend about a week there and then probably have another nine days or so to see other parts of morocco.
We will start our trip in spain for ten days (the south I guess unless anyone things the northern area (san sebastian is better). We will fly into morocco in time for the start of the festival and after which we will take off for the next nine days and want to include Essaouira Marakkesh high atlas etc..
We want to stay in high end places and preferably with pools in Fez and Marakkesh.
We think we will try to find a private driver so any suggestions would be welcomed.
will it be cool anywhere during June or hot throughout. il it be too hot for the tented experience at that time?
Ar this stage not quite sure where we will fly out of but we can sort that out with some flexibility time wise.
Thanks very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ℵ √ ⊶ ™ bus97.com ℵ √ ⊶ ™바카라사이트ℵ √ ⊶ ™카지노게임종류
- 2 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 7 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 8 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 Yom Hazikaron
- 11 Yom Haatzmaut
- 12 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 13 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 14 recomendation on African Safari company
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 17 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 18 One extra day in Jordan
- 19 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 20 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 21 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 22 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 23 Israel in Late October or November?
- 24 One month in Africa
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda