my husband and I are going to Morocco for the sacred world music festival which is on in Fez during the 13- 21st of june 2014. We are happy to spend about a week there and then probably have another nine days or so to see other parts of morocco.
We will start our trip in spain for ten days (the south I guess unless anyone things the northern area (san sebastian is better). We will fly into morocco in time for the start of the festival and after which we will take off for the next nine days and want to include Essaouira Marakkesh high atlas etc..
We want to stay in high end places and preferably with pools in Fez and Marakkesh.
We think we will try to find a private driver so any suggestions would be welcomed.
will it be cool anywhere during June or hot throughout. il it be too hot for the tented experience at that time?
Ar this stage not quite sure where we will fly out of but we can sort that out with some flexibility time wise.
Thanks very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 2 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 South Africa trip report
- 5 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 6 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 7 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 8 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 9 Mombasa recomendations please
- 10 Private tours in Morocco
- 11 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 12 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 13 First time to Africa-need help!
- 14 How do I know if a company is legit
- 15 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 16 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 19 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 20 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 21 Ethiopian security
- 22 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 23 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 24 morocco
- 25 Morocco 10 days - plz review