my husband and I are going to Morocco for the sacred world music festival which is on in Fez during the 13- 21st of june 2014. We are happy to spend about a week there and then probably have another nine days or so to see other parts of morocco.
We will start our trip in spain for ten days (the south I guess unless anyone things the northern area (san sebastian is better). We will fly into morocco in time for the start of the festival and after which we will take off for the next nine days and want to include Essaouira Marakkesh high atlas etc..
We want to stay in high end places and preferably with pools in Fez and Marakkesh.
We think we will try to find a private driver so any suggestions would be welcomed.
will it be cool anywhere during June or hot throughout. il it be too hot for the tented experience at that time?
Ar this stage not quite sure where we will fly out of but we can sort that out with some flexibility time wise.
Thanks very much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping on Safari
- 2 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 3 Cape Town
- 4 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 5 Widerness Lodges
- 6 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 7 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 8 Cape Town -safety
- 9 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 10 SA itin review
- 11 Botswana safari in late November
- 12 Ferry to Morocco
- 13 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 14 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 15 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 16 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 20 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 21 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 22 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 23 Lodge Feedback
- 24 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 25 Driving in South Africa