My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary by taking a month-long trip to Europe and Africa this September. We intend to spend 5 nights in Morocco at the end of this adventure.
Can anyone suggest some itineraries for the 5 nights? We will fly into Marrakech on the 23rd and out of Casablanca on the 29th (1:45 AM) to go home.
My initial thoughts are 3 nights in Marrakech and 2 nights in the desert. I am banking on there being sufficient transportation options between the desert regions and Casablanca.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 2 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 5 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 6 Safari in South Africa
- 7 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 8 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 11 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 14 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 16 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 17 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 18 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 19 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 20 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 21 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 22 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 23 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 24 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 25 Wilson airport transfer to NBO