My wife and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary by taking a month-long trip to Europe and Africa this September. We intend to spend 5 nights in Morocco at the end of this adventure.
Can anyone suggest some itineraries for the 5 nights? We will fly into Marrakech on the 23rd and out of Casablanca on the 29th (1:45 AM) to go home.
My initial thoughts are 3 nights in Marrakech and 2 nights in the desert. I am banking on there being sufficient transportation options between the desert regions and Casablanca.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 2 17 Day Safari Experience in Uganda
- 3 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 4 Yom Hazikaron
- 5 Yom Haatzmaut
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 11 recomendation on African Safari company
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 One month in Africa
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 24 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 25 Snorkeling at Diani Beach