35 year old couple traveling to Marrakesh for 6 days in late December (22-28). This is a first trip to the country for us and we are looking for ideas on how to utilize the days. Originally, we planned to take a 4 day trek to the Sahara, Todra Gorge, etc.. but some folks has said that this may not be the best time of year for this and should instead focus in and around Marrackesh. Is there enough to do in the city and the surrounding area for 5-6 days? Should be consider doing this and taking a day trip to either Essouira or Ait Ben Hoddou? We love exploring new cultures.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel with kids in August
- 2 Egypt January-February 2018
- 3 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 4 Safari In June
- 5 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 6 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 7 Egypt Trip Planning
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Business trip to Israel
- 12 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 13 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa