35 year old couple traveling to Marrakesh for 6 days in late December (22-28). This is a first trip to the country for us and we are looking for ideas on how to utilize the days. Originally, we planned to take a 4 day trek to the Sahara, Todra Gorge, etc.. but some folks has said that this may not be the best time of year for this and should instead focus in and around Marrackesh. Is there enough to do in the city and the surrounding area for 5-6 days? Should be consider doing this and taking a day trip to either Essouira or Ait Ben Hoddou? We love exploring new cultures.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 Israeli Tour Guides
- 10 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 11 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 12 Masai Mara in May
- 13 Western Desert Itinerary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 15 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 16 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 17 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 18 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 19 Trip to Merzouga
- 20 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 23 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 24 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 25 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica