My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Morocco or Turkey in July?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 2 SATURDAYS IN JERUSALEM
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 trip report, morocco
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 7 Help needed with itinerary for 2 weeks in Morocco
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 Kirawira vs. Serengeti Serena
- 10 Anyone had to disembark the aircraft in Dakar enroute to Jo'burg?
- 11 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 14 MOROCCO SOLO
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 17 Looking for out of the way places
- 18 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 19 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 20 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Sabi Sands camps
- 22 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 23 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 24 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 25 East Africa summer 2014