My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Morocco or Turkey in July?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 2 South Africa trip advices
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 7 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 8 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 9 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 12 First time in Africa on safari
- 13 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 14 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 19 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 20 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 21 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 22 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 23 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 24 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 25 Binoculars for safari