My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Morocco or Turkey in July?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 4 Independence Day in Israel
- 5 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 6 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 Drinking on safari
- 9 Travelust
- 10 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 11 Shots for Morocco
- 12 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 13 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 14 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 15 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 18 Thinking about The Gambia
- 19 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 20 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 21 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 22 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 23 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 24 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 25 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa