My far away friend and I have fianlly managed to coordinate some time off the first 2 weeks in July. We are interested in both Morocco and Turkey. We like to go with a prearranged tour as it makes travel easier. The tours we are looking at in Morocco include Casablanca, Fez, Todra Gorge, camel trek, Marrakech and potentially Essouira. The tours we are looking at in Turkey include Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Kas, Kayakoy, Pamukale, Selcuk, and Bursa. It includes a gullet cruise for 2 nights. In terms of itinerary, we are excited about both. However, we didn't exactly anticipate how extreme the heat sounds like it may be. Does anyone know which destination would be overall more comfortable heat-wise in the first 2 weeks in July?
Morocco or Turkey in July?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 Safari Cost Comparison
- 4 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 5 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 8 Bugs n' Botswana
- 9 Group Trip to Israel
- 10 My Trip to Palestine
- 11 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 12 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 13 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 16 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 19 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 20 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 23 Homestay Accomodation
- 24 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 25 Morocco with Desert Majesty