I can only choose either Morocco or Tunisa to travel to.
I have about 10 days and and love photography. May I know between the two:
1. Which one is more affordable? (in terms of accomodation and domestic transport)
2. Which one is relatively better for photographY?
3. Which one is easier to travel without the need to drive myself?
4. Which one is more suitable for a 10 days itinerary?
Morocco or Tunisia ??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sands camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 20 Rwanda trip report
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 23 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 24 israel and petra
- 25 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help