I can only choose either Morocco or Tunisa to travel to.
I have about 10 days and and love photography. May I know between the two:
1. Which one is more affordable? (in terms of accomodation and domestic transport)
2. Which one is relatively better for photographY?
3. Which one is easier to travel without the need to drive myself?
4. Which one is more suitable for a 10 days itinerary?
Morocco or Tunisia ??
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 10 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 11 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.