I can only choose either Morocco or Tunisa to travel to.
I have about 10 days and and love photography. May I know between the two:
1. Which one is more affordable? (in terms of accomodation and domestic transport)
2. Which one is relatively better for photographY?
3. Which one is easier to travel without the need to drive myself?
4. Which one is more suitable for a 10 days itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 USA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 AOL Reset Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL MAIL Technical SUPP0RT
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 12 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 13 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 19 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 20 Passport question for International flight
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Tour operator near me
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?