I can only choose either Morocco or Tunisa to travel to.
I have about 10 days and and love photography. May I know between the two:
1. Which one is more affordable? (in terms of accomodation and domestic transport)
2. Which one is relatively better for photographY?
3. Which one is easier to travel without the need to drive myself?
4. Which one is more suitable for a 10 days itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 먹튀골든 카지노 ★★★ ◑ xman3。 net ◑ ★★★ 먹튀골든 카지노f1카지노게임방법
- 2 먹튀슈퍼카지노 ★★★ ♣ tbpm2。 net ♣ ★★★ 먹튀슈퍼카지노f1카지노게임방법
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 8 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 9 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 10 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 11 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 15 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 16 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 17 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 18 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Buying merchandise
- 22 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 23 Egypt January-February 2018
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco first timer around 8 days