My husband and I decided at the last minute to travel to Morocco in 3 weeks. I've booked nothing yet, and now I'm starting to panic a little. I'm trying to have 8 or 9 good days of sightseeing, not including days flying in/out of Casablanca. Since I've never been there, I want to see the most popular places: Fez, Marrakesh, Merzouga/Erg Chebbi, Chefchaouen, and either Casablanca or Rabat. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, what the best route/order to do these? How many days do I need in each location? I've read on other posts about trains being easy between the main cities, but how do you get to Merzouga? Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 5 Morroco Travel Guide
- 6 India
- 7 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 8 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 9 Ideas about the trip.
- 10 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 11 3 days in Teheran
- 12 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 13 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 14 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 15 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 16 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 17 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 18 What camera to use on safari
- 19 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 20 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 21 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 22 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 23 To go to Israel or not?
- 24 Bidair at JNB
- 25 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!