My husband and I decided at the last minute to travel to Morocco in 3 weeks. I've booked nothing yet, and now I'm starting to panic a little. I'm trying to have 8 or 9 good days of sightseeing, not including days flying in/out of Casablanca. Since I've never been there, I want to see the most popular places: Fez, Marrakesh, Merzouga/Erg Chebbi, Chefchaouen, and either Casablanca or Rabat. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, what the best route/order to do these? How many days do I need in each location? I've read on other posts about trains being easy between the main cities, but how do you get to Merzouga? Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TRAVEL MADAGASCAR
- 2 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 3 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 4 Iran Info, Please
- 5 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 6 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 7 COME TO IRAN ...
- 8 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 fez accommodation
- 11 what kind of phone
- 12 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 13 Johannesburg...?
- 14 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 15 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 20 Suggestions for a group tour
- 21 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 22 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 23 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 24 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 25 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?