My husband and I decided at the last minute to travel to Morocco in 3 weeks. I've booked nothing yet, and now I'm starting to panic a little. I'm trying to have 8 or 9 good days of sightseeing, not including days flying in/out of Casablanca. Since I've never been there, I want to see the most popular places: Fez, Marrakesh, Merzouga/Erg Chebbi, Chefchaouen, and either Casablanca or Rabat. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, what the best route/order to do these? How many days do I need in each location? I've read on other posts about trains being easy between the main cities, but how do you get to Merzouga? Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 3 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 4 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 10 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan