My husband and I decided at the last minute to travel to Morocco in 3 weeks. I've booked nothing yet, and now I'm starting to panic a little. I'm trying to have 8 or 9 good days of sightseeing, not including days flying in/out of Casablanca. Since I've never been there, I want to see the most popular places: Fez, Marrakesh, Merzouga/Erg Chebbi, Chefchaouen, and either Casablanca or Rabat. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, what the best route/order to do these? How many days do I need in each location? I've read on other posts about trains being easy between the main cities, but how do you get to Merzouga? Thanks in advance for your help
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari and Beach in June
- 2 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 6 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 10 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 11 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 12 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 dubai for 5 days
- 15 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 18 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 19 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai