My husband and I decided at the last minute to travel to Morocco in 3 weeks. I've booked nothing yet, and now I'm starting to panic a little. I'm trying to have 8 or 9 good days of sightseeing, not including days flying in/out of Casablanca. Since I've never been there, I want to see the most popular places: Fez, Marrakesh, Merzouga/Erg Chebbi, Chefchaouen, and either Casablanca or Rabat. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, what the best route/order to do these? How many days do I need in each location? I've read on other posts about trains being easy between the main cities, but how do you get to Merzouga? Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 2 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 3 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 6 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 7 Safari buddies - late August
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 Kruger
- 10 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 11 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 12 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 13 Morocco Trip Report
- 14 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 15 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 16 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 17 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 18 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 19 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 20 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 21 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 22 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 23 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 24 Car Rentals in Israel
- 25 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship