My husband and I decided at the last minute to travel to Morocco in 3 weeks. I've booked nothing yet, and now I'm starting to panic a little. I'm trying to have 8 or 9 good days of sightseeing, not including days flying in/out of Casablanca. Since I've never been there, I want to see the most popular places: Fez, Marrakesh, Merzouga/Erg Chebbi, Chefchaouen, and either Casablanca or Rabat. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if so, what the best route/order to do these? How many days do I need in each location? I've read on other posts about trains being easy between the main cities, but how do you get to Merzouga? Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Morocco in April 2014
- 4 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 Uganda Travel Planning
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 11 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 12 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 13 Green Season Safari Questions
- 14 Novice Safari question
- 15 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 16 Quick question about Kenya..
- 17 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 18 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 21 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 22 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 23 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?