I know this is a pretty broad question, but just starting to plan our spring 2013 vacation. We will be in Morocco for only 7 days. We fly into Casablanca and fly out of Rabat. We definitely want to spend at least 1 night in the desert. And we would like to see as many cities/sites as possible. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this done on such a time constraint? Any information is welcomed!
Morocco Itinerary 7 days
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 4 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 5 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 6 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 9 Boutique hotels in israel
- 10 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 13 Short layover at JNB
- 14 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 15 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 16 A family safari in Tanzania
- 17 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 18 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 19 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 20 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 21 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 22 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 23 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 24 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 25 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking