My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco for the first time this coming October. We will have about 7 days in Morocco. We are looking for advice regarding our itinerary. Any help would be much appreciated! Our preliminary plan is to fly into Marrakesh, spend some time in the city, with possible day trips to Cascades d'Ouzoud and La Pause. We have also heard amazing things about Essaouira, and my husband may want to stop at Taghazout for surfing.
Is 7 days enough to cover all of these areas? If not, which do you recommend for first-time travelers to Morocco? Our goal is to get the most out of our trip and see as much as we can of Morocco.
We have heard good things about Fes as well. Do you recommend Fes or Marrakesh?
We will be flying in to Morocco from Lisbon, Portugal. Any recommendations for airlines?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Morocco in October
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Sabi Sands camps
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Morocco for 2 nights
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?