My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco for the first time this coming October. We will have about 7 days in Morocco. We are looking for advice regarding our itinerary. Any help would be much appreciated! Our preliminary plan is to fly into Marrakesh, spend some time in the city, with possible day trips to Cascades d'Ouzoud and La Pause. We have also heard amazing things about Essaouira, and my husband may want to stop at Taghazout for surfing.
Is 7 days enough to cover all of these areas? If not, which do you recommend for first-time travelers to Morocco? Our goal is to get the most out of our trip and see as much as we can of Morocco.
We have heard good things about Fes as well. Do you recommend Fes or Marrakesh?
We will be flying in to Morocco from Lisbon, Portugal. Any recommendations for airlines?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 2 USS $ or RAN in South Africa
- 3 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 4 Single traveler
- 5 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 6 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 7 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 11 Viator tour company
- 12 tours in Johannesburg
- 13 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 17 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 18 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 19 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 20 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 21 where to go in africa
- 22 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 23 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 24 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?