My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco for the first time this coming October. We will have about 7 days in Morocco. We are looking for advice regarding our itinerary. Any help would be much appreciated! Our preliminary plan is to fly into Marrakesh, spend some time in the city, with possible day trips to Cascades d'Ouzoud and La Pause. We have also heard amazing things about Essaouira, and my husband may want to stop at Taghazout for surfing.
Is 7 days enough to cover all of these areas? If not, which do you recommend for first-time travelers to Morocco? Our goal is to get the most out of our trip and see as much as we can of Morocco.
We have heard good things about Fes as well. Do you recommend Fes or Marrakesh?
We will be flying in to Morocco from Lisbon, Portugal. Any recommendations for airlines?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Morocco in October
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Clothes in Uganda
- 3 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 10 Homestay Accomodation
- 11 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 12 Selous game reserve
- 13 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 14 Safari and Beach in June
- 15 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 16 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 20 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village