My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco for the first time this coming October. We will have about 7 days in Morocco. We are looking for advice regarding our itinerary. Any help would be much appreciated! Our preliminary plan is to fly into Marrakesh, spend some time in the city, with possible day trips to Cascades d'Ouzoud and La Pause. We have also heard amazing things about Essaouira, and my husband may want to stop at Taghazout for surfing.
Is 7 days enough to cover all of these areas? If not, which do you recommend for first-time travelers to Morocco? Our goal is to get the most out of our trip and see as much as we can of Morocco.
We have heard good things about Fes as well. Do you recommend Fes or Marrakesh?
We will be flying in to Morocco from Lisbon, Portugal. Any recommendations for airlines?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 3 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 8 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 9 Swala Safaris
- 10 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 11 Dubai
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 14 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 15 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 16 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 17 Etosha help
- 18 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 19 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 20 private game reserve-kruger
- 21 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 22 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 23 go2africa
- 24 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 25 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport