My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco for the first time this coming October. We will have about 7 days in Morocco. We are looking for advice regarding our itinerary. Any help would be much appreciated! Our preliminary plan is to fly into Marrakesh, spend some time in the city, with possible day trips to Cascades d'Ouzoud and La Pause. We have also heard amazing things about Essaouira, and my husband may want to stop at Taghazout for surfing.
Is 7 days enough to cover all of these areas? If not, which do you recommend for first-time travelers to Morocco? Our goal is to get the most out of our trip and see as much as we can of Morocco.
We have heard good things about Fes as well. Do you recommend Fes or Marrakesh?
We will be flying in to Morocco from Lisbon, Portugal. Any recommendations for airlines?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Morocco in October
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kruger
- 2 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 3 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 4 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 5 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 8 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 12 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 13 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 14 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 15 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 16 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 17 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 18 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 19 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 20 Car Rentals in Israel
- 21 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 22 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 23 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 24 Johannesburg...?
- 25 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants