My husband and I will be traveling to Morocco for the first time this coming October. We will have about 7 days in Morocco. We are looking for advice regarding our itinerary. Any help would be much appreciated! Our preliminary plan is to fly into Marrakesh, spend some time in the city, with possible day trips to Cascades d'Ouzoud and La Pause. We have also heard amazing things about Essaouira, and my husband may want to stop at Taghazout for surfing.
Is 7 days enough to cover all of these areas? If not, which do you recommend for first-time travelers to Morocco? Our goal is to get the most out of our trip and see as much as we can of Morocco.
We have heard good things about Fes as well. Do you recommend Fes or Marrakesh?
We will be flying in to Morocco from Lisbon, Portugal. Any recommendations for airlines?
Thank you so much for all your help!
Morocco in October
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 2 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 3 Staying at Lilly’s Lodge in Bulawayo – Not the best choice!
- 4 Nairobi airport
- 5 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 6 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 7 Dubai - Palm Island
- 8 Arabic language audio course
- 9 Egypt safe travel
- 10 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 11 UAE Desert Safari
- 12 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 13 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 South Africa in February?
- 16 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 17 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 18 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 Taste of Dubai
- 23 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 24 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 25 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara