We just booked our flights to Paris and rtn from Amsterdam. We are planning on spending 12 days in Morocco. I have read all the trip reports and comments but still need a bit of help.
We would like to go to Fez, Marrakech and Chefchaouen as well as 1 or 2 nights in desert.
My question is....from Paris which would be better to fly into Casablanca or Marrakech? Also which would be better to fly back to Amsterdam? Thinking of Casablanca only because it seems easier to get there and there are more flights. Am I being stupid to even think of Casablanca?
Would 1 night in the desert be enough?
Thanks I appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 9 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 10 Morocco help
- 11 First trip to Africa
- 12 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 13 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014