We just booked our flights to Paris and rtn from Amsterdam. We are planning on spending 12 days in Morocco. I have read all the trip reports and comments but still need a bit of help.
We would like to go to Fez, Marrakech and Chefchaouen as well as 1 or 2 nights in desert.
My question is....from Paris which would be better to fly into Casablanca or Marrakech? Also which would be better to fly back to Amsterdam? Thinking of Casablanca only because it seems easier to get there and there are more flights. Am I being stupid to even think of Casablanca?
Would 1 night in the desert be enough?
Thanks I appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 skin care
- 2 http://healthproductselection.com/derma-reflexion/
- 3 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca