We just booked our flights to Paris and rtn from Amsterdam. We are planning on spending 12 days in Morocco. I have read all the trip reports and comments but still need a bit of help.
We would like to go to Fez, Marrakech and Chefchaouen as well as 1 or 2 nights in desert.
My question is....from Paris which would be better to fly into Casablanca or Marrakech? Also which would be better to fly back to Amsterdam? Thinking of Casablanca only because it seems easier to get there and there are more flights. Am I being stupid to even think of Casablanca?
Would 1 night in the desert be enough?
Thanks I appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 4 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 5 honeymoon place
- 6 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 9 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 10 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Yom Hazikaron
- 13 Yom Haatzmaut
- 14 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 15 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 16 recomendation on African Safari company
- 17 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 18 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 19 One extra day in Jordan
- 20 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 21 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 22 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 23 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 24 Israel in Late October or November?
- 25 One month in Africa