DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. We will go there ( transpo to be determined) from Spain and would like some suggestions from you Fodorites who know….where should we go? We would like to visit the markets, maybe Roman ruins(?), desert camel ride, and stay in a Riad. I realize we may not be able to do the ruins and camel ride, as I really haven't done much research into this branch of our trip yet!
Morocco for 2 nights
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Beirut
- 2 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 3 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 4 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 7 Morocco Advice
- 8 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 9 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 10 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 11 I'm going on safari for free!
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 14 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 17 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 18 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 19 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 20 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 21 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 22 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 23 16 day mixed trip
- 24 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 25 Canadian Insurance