Considering about three weeks in Morocco. Was in Tangiers briefly many years ago. Have traveled elsewhere extensively, so I'm not "afraid" of going on my own, but as a woman alone, I prefer some kind of driver-car situation, even if it's city-by-city. Possibly a very small and short tour group for something specialized. A "make your own" would be great.
I speak French well, if it matters.
Given that I'm arriving mid-March I was thinking it would be better to start toward the south and move north?
Also interested in a "spend a night in a tent in the desert" kind of thing -- looking for something a more authentic than luxurious.
Would also like suggestions on authentic people/village/culture kind of thing -- I can only do so many temples or other buildings -- no belly dancing either -- but a home-stay, or tiny village somewhere, that I would enjoy.
And, of course shopping and food tips!
Looking for mid-level budget in general, tho willing to spring for a night or two that's wonderful, but not just for a fancy hotel that could be anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://tophealthydiet.com/varitonil/
- 2 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 3 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 4 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 5 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 6 Duba activities - help deciding
- 7 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 8 Private Guide for Cairo
- 9 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Texting from US to Israel
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 14 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 15 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 16 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 17 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 18 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 19 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 20 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 21 Passport pages stuck together
- 22 Self drive tour south africa
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?