Considering about three weeks in Morocco. Was in Tangiers briefly many years ago. Have traveled elsewhere extensively, so I'm not "afraid" of going on my own, but as a woman alone, I prefer some kind of driver-car situation, even if it's city-by-city. Possibly a very small and short tour group for something specialized. A "make your own" would be great.
I speak French well, if it matters.
Given that I'm arriving mid-March I was thinking it would be better to start toward the south and move north?
Also interested in a "spend a night in a tent in the desert" kind of thing -- looking for something a more authentic than luxurious.
Would also like suggestions on authentic people/village/culture kind of thing -- I can only do so many temples or other buildings -- no belly dancing either -- but a home-stay, or tiny village somewhere, that I would enjoy.
And, of course shopping and food tips!
Looking for mid-level budget in general, tho willing to spring for a night or two that's wonderful, but not just for a fancy hotel that could be anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/force-factor-volcano/
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 5 Luggage restrictions
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 9 advise on joburg pls!
- 10 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 13 Township Tour Guide
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 20 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 21 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 22 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 23 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 24 Advice on East African trip
- 25 Help plan African Safari