Considering about three weeks in Morocco. Was in Tangiers briefly many years ago. Have traveled elsewhere extensively, so I'm not "afraid" of going on my own, but as a woman alone, I prefer some kind of driver-car situation, even if it's city-by-city. Possibly a very small and short tour group for something specialized. A "make your own" would be great.
I speak French well, if it matters.
Given that I'm arriving mid-March I was thinking it would be better to start toward the south and move north?
Also interested in a "spend a night in a tent in the desert" kind of thing -- looking for something a more authentic than luxurious.
Would also like suggestions on authentic people/village/culture kind of thing -- I can only do so many temples or other buildings -- no belly dancing either -- but a home-stay, or tiny village somewhere, that I would enjoy.
And, of course shopping and food tips!
Looking for mid-level budget in general, tho willing to spring for a night or two that's wonderful, but not just for a fancy hotel that could be anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DUMP TRUCK+27622748294 training courses rustenburg/johannesburg/pretoria
- 2 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 3 Namibia Itinerary
- 4 name issue
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 7 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 8 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 9 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 10 experiences with African travel Resource
- 11 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 12 Madagascar suggestions
- 13 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 18 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 19 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 20 Single traveler
- 21 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 22 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 23 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report