I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 2 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 3 Mpumalanga visit
- 4 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 5 safe areas to go on safari
- 6 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 9 Lion World
- 10 Victoria Falls
- 11 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 12 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 13 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 14 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 19 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 20 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 21 Kruger park
- 22 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 23 Have itinerary -- need an agency
- 24 Malaria medications Africa
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco