I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/optic-garcinia/
- 2 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 3 Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 Johannesburg...?
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Luxury train ride
- 8 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 9 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 10 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 11 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 16 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 17 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 18 israel tour
- 19 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 20 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 21 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 22 Safety in Fes
- 23 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa