I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 2 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 7 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 8 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 9 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 10 Eilat to Petra
- 11 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 12 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 13 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 14 Cape Town Trip
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass