I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 IRAN
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Uganda Visa
- 12 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 13 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 Egypt - Need Help!
- 16 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 21 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 22 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 23 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 24 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 25 "Salute Africa" travel agency