I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 3 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 4 Ideas about the trip.
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 3 days in Teheran
- 7 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 8 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 9 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 10 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 11 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 12 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 13 Questions about Chobe
- 14 What camera to use on safari
- 15 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 16 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 17 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 18 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 19 To go to Israel or not?
- 20 Bidair at JNB
- 21 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 22 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 25 Eastern Cape Lodges