I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 4 First time safari question
- 5 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 8 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 11 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 12 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 13 Etosha help
- 14 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 15 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 16 private game reserve-kruger
- 17 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 18 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 19 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 20 go2africa
- 21 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 22 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 23 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 24 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
- 25 Is website south-african-lodges.com Legit?