I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 2 Morocco in October 2015
- 3 Remembering Palmyra
- 4 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 5 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 8 First Trip to Africa
- 9 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 10 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 11 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 12 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 13 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 14 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 15 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 16 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 17 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 18 Transit visa
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 21 Need itineary planning help
- 22 Israel for 60 year olds
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice