I recently posted a query as to Morocco and got some good replies.
My wife and I plan on spending 5 nights in Morocco to conclude our trip. Our flight home leaves from Casablanca on September 29 at 1:30 AM. The 5 nights does not include the 28th as I figure its a "wasted" night what with the very early departure flight. We would fly into Marrakech on the 23rd. The whole day of the 28th would be a travel day to Casablanca.
All this being said, my hope is to spend the 5 nights between Marrakech and Erg Chebbi. It appears there are many trains from Marrkech to Casablanca.
Is this itinerary doable and not too hectic?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WiFi on Safari
- 2 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 5 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 6 Israel itinerary planning
- 7 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 8 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 9 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 10 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 11 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 12 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 13 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 14 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 15 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 18 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 19 Need itineary planning help
- 20 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 23 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 24 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco
- 25 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You