I am a student studying abroad in Europe, and for part of my spring break I was interested in going on a 3 day trip to Morocco. I found a tour company called Solchasers. It appears to be based out of Seville, Spain. I was wondering if anyone has heard about this company or knows if it is legitimate? I tried looking up reviews and could not find any. Also, the information for booking the trip involves giving my credit card number, passport number, and my signature on a document that needs to be faxed into the agency. I was just wondering if that is a normal request when booking trips? I just do not like giving out that kind of information unless necessary. Any advice? Thanks!
Moroccan Tour Companies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport
- 2 Dubai - Palm Island
- 3 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 4 Arabic language audio course
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town