We were planning trip to Egypt with grandson but just feel safety is too iffy right now. Has anyone done morocco with 13 year old? We want it to be educational, fun, and if it's not asking for the moon, life changing. We have 9 days April 2014. We want to be comfortable but can't afford luxe, nor do we want that type of travel. (Morocco seems most affordable of the African countries). Actually wouldn't mind a volunteer experience for at least part of it. Would like to see wildlife if it's doable.
Morocca ith 13 year old in April 2014
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Arabic language audio course
- 3 Nairobi airport
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 UAE Desert Safari
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 15 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 16 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 17 Dubai first time
- 18 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 Taste of Dubai
- 21 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 22 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 23 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 24 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 25 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax